I have
learned that when I sign Jeff for some something, sometimes its better
to not reveal the whole truth. I heard on the radio that Veggie Tales
was doing a live show over in Chesapeake. Unfortunately the date was a
Tuesday night, one of the nights that I teach. Well, I talked to
Kathryn and we both agreed that the kids would have a blast. I then
talked to Jeff and convinced him it would be a good daddy bonding time
for him and the kids. :) What I didn't tell him is what I saw on the
website, kids running around, screaming like crazy. He didn't need to
know that before hand, right? He could just experience it himself.
Well he took the kids and they all had a BLAST!!! Coley loves Bob right
now and Nate has always like them (and Jeff secretly watches Veggie
Tales by himself. Just kidding.) so I knew they would have fun. Of
course since the show didn't start until 7 (read: Coley's bed time) and
they had to drive home after the show from Chesapeake (read: additional
45 min in the car), the next day was a little rough but so worth it.
| Just waiting to get in. |
| Are they going to start soon? |
| As you can tell, Coley LOVED it! |
| Dancing in the aisles. |
| More singing and clapping. |
| How awesome is this??? |
| Bob and Larry in the flesh! |
| The whole crew, minus Matt (the photographer). |
| More dancing in the aisles. |
No comments:
Post a Comment