I am so thankful for my hubby and that he puts up with my crazy ideas!! These past two weeks I have been redecorating/rearranging the entire house. It started simple enough, I donated our desk to Habitat Restore since we didn't use it. That lead to rearranging the spare room which lead to moving the trunk into the spare room and while I am at it I might as well take down the crib (first time in 3.5 yr with no crib) and switch our dresser with the kids...oh, and I also wanted to finish my pallet shelf. All this was done with the help of the 3.5 yr old, 1.5 yr old, and on the weekend a 31 yr old. :) We all had fun (I think) and here are some of our pictures...of course we had to break for food and football!
 |
| Her latest thing is to sit on the table. I order plates from Shutterfly with their pictures (Nate has one w/Lightning McQueen and Mater, and Coley's has flowers on it), they both love using their plates. :) |
 |
| ND jersey over SU shirt. Both had games at the same time on TV...oh the dilemma's we face in this house! |
 |
| Can't you tell she is thrilled to watch football all day long! |
 |
| We have also been into climbing lately. Both kids! |
 |
| Our little ND girl. |
 |
| This is Nate just kicking back on the couch talking to Grammy and Grumpy. He is growing up way too fast! |
 |
| Here is the desk we donated (on it's side). Wish I would have pulled it out of the room sooner because the kids had a blast playing on it. It was better than most playgrounds! |
 |
| I took the picture crooked. :( But here is the pallet shelf I built and Jeff helped me hang. I LOVE it already. It's so nice to have somewhere to hang my purse, key, stick shoes and sunglasses, as well as the diaper bag. Makes it so much easier when we get ready to leave. (I will have to take a closer picture so you can see the knobs that we use as hangers. :) |
|
 |
| This dresser used to just be oak. During Mom's morning out I stripped it, sanded it, and then later in the day painted it. I let each kid pick the color they wanted for their drawer. Well Nate wanted orange (big surprise) but the only orange they had was construction orange...a little too bright for this momma. I told him that since it was gloss and we wanted matte he had to pick another color. He then picked this aqua. |
No comments:
Post a Comment