Coley truly is a girly-girl! I think I need to start prepping my heart/head now for her to be a cheerleader. Alas, I guess there are worse things in life, although I will still try my best to get her into sports. :)
Lately she has been into "Me do it" mode and today was no exception. However, today was the first time she "dressed herself". The other day I had asked her to get her pj and when I came back into the room later, she had completely emptied her drawer! Mommy wasn't too happy about that. Today she was told to get get some pants and she came back with her "princess" skirt and some pajamas. Since it was only a little before bed, we went with it. She managed to get one leg into her pj shorts then I helped her get the other foot into the second leg. She was able get the pants up but she needed a little more help with her shirt. The skirt was easy. And of course, no outfit (of late) is complete without her Cinderella princes shoes. She loves those shoes and love to twirl like a princes. At one point she was standing on a freebie, trying to twirl, and shouting, "Princess Coley" at the top of her lungs. Got to love that girl!
| Walking down the hall, dressed to kill. |
| Coping the princes 'tude. |
No comments:
Post a Comment