Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fun at home

We haven't done much lately because Jeff and I have had so much grading but I found a couple of pictures from last week.  :)

If you have never done Lowes build and grow, you should look into it.  Nate has loved it and even got a set of tools this Christmas to use when he builds stuff.  This past week they were building a monster truck which I knew he would love.  Unfortunately I didn't get him signed up in time but if you show up at 10:15 and they still have kits they will give you one. :)  We didn't have time to build it at the store but Daddy and Nate got to build it together at home.  Nate loves his monster truck and has even had to sleep with it!
Coley is suck a Momma's girl that when Daddy gets some cuddle time, he enjoys every second of it!
And of course any cuddle time with Coley must involve a baby, or two, or three...



No comments: