Saturday, February 9, 2013

Coley's party

For Coley's birthday we only had a couple of her friends over.  She wanted to invite Sam and Henry (who I think she has a crush on) to her party so we invited their whole families over for some food and fun.  I decided not to play any games or have activities, mainly because she was turning 2!  Her are some of the pictures from her party.

All the kids eating their pizza.

The birthday girl eating one of her favorite meals.

She LOVED when everyone sang to her.  (I have a video I will have to post later.)

Eating cake

I think she was in a sugar coma at this point.

Sweet Lisa.

And the rest of the Stafford's.  Isn't baby Evelyn adorable?
Two more cuties eating some cake. :)

The boys got in some wrestling. :)  Lisa sat back and watched (smart girl!)

Her favorite part, opening  presents.



No comments: