Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the Mother's out there...Happy Mother's Day!!! And Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Robyn, and mother-in-law, Nancy. (Both Jeff and I were blessed with the world's best mothers!) I hope everyone had a wonderful day and was dutifully pampered.

Here is Nate and I on my first mother's day. I love his little outfit (it was bought for him to wear at a wedding but I couldn't pass up putting it on him today.)
Here is Nate and his friend Lindsey. They are too cute together and today Nate was trying to hold her hand...he missed and got her wrist instead.

My flowers! At church this morning they gave flowers to the oldest mom and the newest mom...I guess I was the newest mom at church so I got these beautiful impatiens for mother's day. :) They also gave all the mothers at church children's books!! What a great idea and I can't wait to read my book to Nate. After church Pastor Steve and his wife Cindy had us over for dinner. We had a great time of fellowship and food (Cindy is a GREAT cook!) And Jeff got off the hook for cooking :) Josh, Rachel and the girls were there as well so Nate got some more face time with lil' Lindsey. Alaina also gave me a mother's day card that she made. She did a great job, didn't she? So Thank you Pastor Steve and Cindy for dinner and the card, and thank you Alaina for the card, and thank you ESBBC for the flowers!! Overall my first mother's day has been GREAT (Jeff even took the night shift last night with Nate...of course I did have to wake the deep sleeper up when Nate was crying, but it was sooooo nice not to be the one running into Nate's room to give him his paci.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: