Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Wedding

Well, Nate and I didn't end up going to the wedding or reception but I made Jeff take the camera and promise to take lots of pictures. He did a great job!
Congratulations to Richie and Jess!!

After the reception I drove to pick up the guys and Jeff asked me to bring Nate in since the groom and his mom wanted to meet the little guy. I was a little concerned because the reception was held at this amazing resort right on the Atlantic Ocean in NH and I didn't have anything to wear besides my jeans, t-shirt, and sweat shirt (which had been spit up on about 5 X's during the day!) Jeff said it was alright so I brought Nathaniel in to meet the gang. (Earlier in the day Nate had on an adorable little outfit for the wedding but due to some diaper leakage he was in his baseball p.j's) Well, Nate was a crowd stopper! The reception was just ending and first Richie came out to meet him (and give me a hug) and then he got his mom. Before I knew it there were a ton of people around us all talking to me about Nate (mind you I didn't know a single one of them besides the bride and groom.) Jess, the bride (second picture on left), was very excited to see/meet/talk to Nate! She said she wants one for her first wedding anniversary...good luck Jess.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Barnes said...

Great Pictures Jeff!