
My how time flies! I can't believe Nathaniel is 2 months old! He is doing GREAT and growing like a weed. I am finding that we are "retiring" clothes every time I do the wash...I can't keep this kid in clothes that fit. Last week I bought Nate a Washington College shirt so that he would have something from the college. I bought a 6m shirt thinking it would be fine...nope...not so much. Nate is busting out of it! And yesterday at the doctors I found out why. Our little boy weighed in at 14 lbs 10 oz and is measuring at 25.25"! He is off the charts in both height and weight...and his Mom is getting really big
biceps from carrying him around in the
car seat. :) The doc said that he is doing great and that Jeff and I can stop
worrying about him spitting up because he is obviously
packin' on the pounds. He is also doing really well at night. He is now
consistently sleeping for at least 6 hours and last night he went for 7. The doc said their is no reason he can't sleep through the night (with his size) and that we should start pushing him to go longer...we will see how this mom

does with that. Nate also got his shots yesterday which I really do think that was harder on me than him. Sure he cried, but he was also asleep before we even got to the car and I was the one who was thinking I need an ice cream treat for surviving the whole ordeal (We scheduled the
appt at a time when Jeff could come, at 1 p.m., because he thought his exam was in the morning...Nope his exam was at 12:30 so I had to do it on my own.) Nate did get some really cool band-aids so I had to take a picture :)

Nate is big into drooling (as you can see from the picture...we had just put that
onesie on him and within 10 min it had drool on it. He is now called
DroolMaster 3000LE (LE for
lil'
edition). He is finding that it's a fun game to try and put his fist into his mouth since both mommy and daddy don't want him to be a finger sucker. He also might start going to the church nursery soon, beacuse he seems to thinks the people at church want to hear him grunt out a sermon instead of listening to Pastor Steve's excellent sermons. Overall Nate is doing wonderful and both Jeff and I are adjusting/LOVING being parents

.
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. That is so awesome that he is sleeping and eating good for you:):) We can not wait to meet him:)
Wathcing your kids get their shots gets easier. The first few times are so hard, but after that you become a pro :)
Love his smile!
Post a Comment