

I don't know where all of you are or what your weather has been like, but ours has been great! On Friday, Rachel and the girls came to Chestertown and we all walked down to the park and had a picnic. I had a blast and so did Nate (I mean can life get any better when you get to have someone push you around outside in the beautiful sunshine and you get to take a nap?) We got to play on a really cool wooden playground that would be awesome for hide-n-seek. The only problem was the massive bumble bees that the girls were afraid of :( I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of the playground, but maybe next time. One thing that I noticed while we were out was that Nate was squinting in his sleep because the sun was too bright...well, yesterday at Target I took care of the problem. Today on our walk to visit Jeff, Nate was more appropriately dressed :) I just love his little shades and hat! Nate is always enjoying all of his really cute summer wear. I was worried that he wouldn't get to wear some of the shorts and warm weather outfits, however with temps in the 90s he is getting a lot of use out of them. (As you can see by the picture he was yawning and getting ready for his nap during our walk...rough life) Unfortunately they are forecasting rain the next couple of days, but I am sure Nate will be sporting his hat and glasses in the future.

5 comments:
Love the last shot of Nate. Super cute in the sunglasses! Your weather is perfect and ours is getting too hot!
I love the sunglasses! The nice weather makes our days fly by!! Sounds like you had a great day!
Love the sunglasses! Way to protect those eyes. He'll thank you later.
He is ready for anything and looking pretty cute with the hat and sunglasses!!!
Absolutely adorable! Protecting those eyes and looking cute doing so!
Post a Comment