Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just like his father

On Friday I had the great pleasure of joining Rachel and Shannon (and all of their kids) for lunch and fellowship. It was a blast! Rachel has three kids and her youngest, Lindsey, is only a week older than Nate (and was actually bigger than Nate when she was born!). Shannon also has three kids and her youngest, Ethan, is three weeks older than Nate. Between all of us, there was three adults and seven kids! I wish I would have gotten my camera out earlier, but I missed the perfect picture of all of the babies sitting in a row in their carseats/bouncy seats. It was too cute. Nate seemed very interested in that "thing" that was making noise next to him and it wasn't until both Lindsey and Ethan had been picked up by their mom's that Nate decided he also needed to have mom hold him. :)

Unfortunately, Shannon had to leave early but Rachel, the girls, Nate, and I were able to spend some time together talking and just hangin' out. We decided to put Lindsey and Nate next to each other on a blanket and Nate couldn't keep his eyes off the pretty little girl next to him. I jokingly told Nate that he has some competition because Ethan was a little older. Little did I know he would take me seriously. You may not be able to see it in the second picture, but while Rachel and I were talking, Rachel noticed that Nate was sucking on Lindsey's hand! I was busy taking pictures of Alaina and we think we caught it on film. He was warned to not get too fresh, and we are sure to keep a closer eye on his flirtation in the future.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

That is awesome that there are other women with kids Nate's age that you getting together with. What a nice time to fellowship. Do they go to your church?

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Yup they all go to our church. Rachel and Shannon were the two that made me worried about Nate's size since both of their babies were over 9 lbs! They grow 'em big here on the Eastern Shore!