I really wish this were a joke. Unfortunately, the first night I was to feed Nate with a bottle this is what Tiffany caught on video. I didn't realize how bad I get in March with my sports. The NCAA tournament, the start of baseball season, the middle of college lacrosse season...I succumb to the madness. Even after my team's elimination I seek the headlines. It all began with the championship team in '03, when the big post tournament news was whether Melo would stay in school or go pro. I checked the sports webpages hourly for updates. Well, this year after Syracuse's elimination, the news was whether or not our star point guard Jonny Flynn would stay in school or jump to the NBA. Of course, some news happened to break on PTI.
I'm posting this to acknowledge my problem and I'm asking all of you to help. I figure if you all know about it, you will be able to help me prevent this from happening again. Or you could convince all SU bball players to stay for 4 years and we would get to the root of the problem. Nathaniel did eventually get his food, and he and I got to bond in a new way.
2 comments:
Oh, this had me laughing so hard! I imagine Brian will be like this do...except it will be some History channel story on war.
hysterical!
Post a Comment