Yesterday I came up with this great idea for a road trip that would let us see just about everyone. Jeff thinks I am crazy! You have to zoom out to see the whole trip. We would be able to see: Everyone in IN, Pastryks, Peirces, my fam, Weavers, Clemens, Craig, and then stop in Newport News to see where we are moving too. What do you guys think? All in all it is only 4,003 miles and 2 days 15 hours in the car...shouldn't be any problem, should it?
View Larger Map
5 comments:
I think that you could manage. You might have to do some laundry along the way:) And how long will you take to make the trip? That would determine a lot:)
Sounds good to me. You could also hit 6 baseball stadiums easily as well: cleveland, 2 chicago, kansas city, denver, and st louis.
If anyone can do it, you can! Determination is written all over you.
I love this idea! Then again, I don't have to be in the car the whole time ;)
Well, you'd better come now! Just wait till I tell the kids your coming for a visit, then you won't have a choice. Although the drive does classify you as a "crazy person"
Post a Comment