Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baseball pals

Since yesterday was opening day and the Yankees were playing the Orioles, I was instructed to have Nate watch the game. Well like a good wife I put it on ESPN at ~4 p.m. (when Jeff told me the game would start), however Nate was due for a nap at 4. I ended up watching the end of the Mets' game and then ESPNnews came on...I was a little surprised because they had advertised the game earlier in the day. Then it hit me that we were local for the Orioles and it would be on a local station. I found the game and left it on so that when Nate got up from his nap he could watch. I have to say that I was glad when Jeff got home and could share the opening day experience with his son. I think they both had fun, but we just wish the outcome of the game would have been a little more favorable! As you can see by the last photo Nate didn't make it to the end of the game, but at least he got to see some of it (well at least he was able to watch his dad watch the game!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Miles Blog said...

great pictures he is to cute. hope you all are doing good.

Anitra said...

I love the way he is looking at his daddy.

eyedoc2004 said...

I like the yankees outfit. Looks like he needs to "fill" it out a little though. Maybe you could talk to Brian Mcnamee and see if he would recommend any "supplements" for his formula. I heard he's good at getting people bulked up.