Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter...a little late

I know I am a couple of days behind but we have been busy with guests. Annette was able to come join us for Easter and we had a blast!! She arrived on Friday, we went shopping all day Saturday, enjoyed an awesome sunrise service at church, ate seafood for Easter lunch, took a nap, ate ham for Easter dinner, and then hung out Monday morning before she had to leave. We were sad to see her leave but very thankful for the time we had together!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Grasmans said...

Um, I just want to tell you (in that picture of you and Jeff) that you look like you never had a baby! You look great! Glad you guys had fun with Annette!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Thank you Sarah!!

The Howells said...

All Right it's official, your one of those people that make me sick. No way you had a baby a month before that picture was taken. Realy, how old is Nate are you sure he isn't two? You look great. Now can you work on my left overs from Caedmon?