Monday, June 8, 2009

3 months old!

Last Wednesday Nate was officially 3 months old! My how time flies! It's amazing how much he has changed in three months. Nate is a GREAT baby and is always willing to give a smile...even to the strange people in stores who walk up and want to talk to him. He is rolling over...when he feels like it...and he is sleeping through the night (well most nights). He has also started to look to where sound is coming from and definitely knows our voices. He enjoys watching ESPN with his dad (pray for me) and likes to play under his aquarium arch. He likes to go for car rides as well as walks in the stroller. His favorite play things are his fingers, his dad, and his "Bork" (Bork is the blue blanket dog which he loves to talk to and sleep with.)























We did take Nate in to get his 3 month photos, and I was very pleased with how they turned out. If you want to see them click here and type the following:

Customer Name: Tiffany Carney
Access Code: LTPP0080101832JCP
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anitra said...

I love the ones with the black background and the ones with the hat! What a cutie!

The Barnes said...

I love the sunglass ones- he is such a cutie. We can not wait to see him.

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

The black background was Jeff :) I made him wear a black shirt so that he could hold Nate. I love how they turned out!

The Grasmans said...

Such cute pictures!!! That little green vest is adorable. He's getting so big:)