We did it...we finally found someone in MD to play Settlers with us! It only took11 months but we did it. :) We had been talking to Rachel and Josh about the game but it wasn't until last Tuesday that we actually made a "play date" and Jeff and I taught them how to play. Well, they must have liked it because as soon as we finsihed the first game Rachel was asking for a second. Then we got together again on Saturday and Rob and Dinah joined us so they could learn. I had forgotten how much I really love that game and miss playing with Pastryk's, Christopher's, Daily's, and Grove's. Maybe with our Grace Reunion we should add a Settlers weekend. :)So the pictures. Well I was too busy planning my strategy to take too many pictures while we were playing so instead I took pictures of the Lindsey and Nate before we played (oh and I didn't charge my battery so I could only take limited photos). Tuesday night it was storming and the clouds were amazing so we had to use some of the battery power for that...then on Saturday I got pictures of Dinah and Rob holding the two babies. Rob just so you know Nate hasn't forgotten you smackin' him in the face with Lindsey's fist...he is just planning his strategy. :) Oh and if you notice now Lindsey is sucking on Nate's fist instead of the other way around.

No comments:
Post a Comment