I know I am a little behind but a lot has happened since I posted last time.
On June 16th Jeff, Nate, and I drove to Annapolis to pick up Nate's pictures and then headed into Baltimore one more time to see some sights. This time we walked around the inner harbor, drove through Fells Point (very cool...and if we would have had time we would have walked around and explored), and then drove to Charm City Cakes! We had a blast and got to see a lot of really cool stuff. The picture of the Coast Guard boat is one of the boats that actually survived Pearl Harbor and now is available for tours. The big tower (bottom middle pic) is the original Washington monument and the picture of the park (top left) is the park we went to last time. Nate wanted to do the navigating (top left/middle) but we didn't think that was such a good idea since he isn't too familiar with the GPS.
Ultimately I would have to say that if you are ever in the Baltimore area you should definitely try and check out the sights.
On June 16th Jeff, Nate, and I drove to Annapolis to pick up Nate's pictures and then headed into Baltimore one more time to see some sights. This time we walked around the inner harbor, drove through Fells Point (very cool...and if we would have had time we would have walked around and explored), and then drove to Charm City Cakes! We had a blast and got to see a lot of really cool stuff. The picture of the Coast Guard boat is one of the boats that actually survived Pearl Harbor and now is available for tours. The big tower (bottom middle pic) is the original Washington monument and the picture of the park (top left) is the park we went to last time. Nate wanted to do the navigating (top left/middle) but we didn't think that was such a good idea since he isn't too familiar with the GPS.
Ultimately I would have to say that if you are ever in the Baltimore area you should definitely try and check out the sights.

No comments:
Post a Comment