Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Best Birthday Present EVER!!!

I know I am really behind on blogging (I mean we have about 200+ pictures from our trip to IN that I haven't blog about!) but I couldn't resist posting about yesterday. Yesterday it became official...Jeff and I are home owners! :) Jeff is the best at birthday presents...last year we went to Mexico with his family and this year he bought me a house...can't wait to find out what I get next year (although a house is a hard thing to top.)

So here are some pictures:

The Front:
The Back:
The Kitchen:I will post more pictures later...Jeff and I have some more painting to do and posting on a nine year old laptop (which is really slow) is driving me crazy. I am hoping later tonight when I am dead tired that the laptop won't seem so slow. :)

7 comments:

Addi said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it - Congratulations!!! :) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The Barnes said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Birthday!

The Howells said...

I love the house! Cant wait to see what you so with it. Just think, you can pick out, plant and enjoy your own roses. Have a great B-day.

Anitra said...

Happy Birthday! Your house is gorgeous! I LOVE the kitchen and am jealous. Can't wait to see what you get for your big day next year. Maybe another child :)

The Grasmans said...

Congratulations, the house looks beautiful! I wish we were there to help paint....we owe you:)

The Grasmans said...

and Happy Birthday!!!

eyedoc2004 said...

Congrats on the new house. It looks great!