Nathaniel is almost a year...hard to believe! What's he up too? Well for starters we still love our trucks, balls, remotes, and anything that makes noise. He loves to bang anything on everything (including blocks, balls, and remotes against the TV.) He has been getting a little more picky when it comes to food but we still manage to eat plenty. The thing I have noticed most is that his personality is really coming out now. He has the most adorable pouty face when I won't give him exactly what he wants and he hasn't quite figured out that when he whines he definitely isn't going to get what he wants (it takes a little time ;) He also has not figured out what the word "No" means yet but we are working on it. Overall he is a true joy and keeps us hopping and I we love the changes he has brought to our lives!

4 comments:
I can't believe he's already 11 months old! He's so big!
Look at those big feet! What size shoe does that boy wear??
He is such a cutie! Almost a year old...crazy!
Sarah...I just got Nate some new shoes and when she measured him he was in a 5.5!! I had him in 4's, I felt really bad that I had been cramming his feet in to way too small shoes.
Post a Comment