Friday, February 5, 2010

Book of Daniel

I have been attending a ladies Bible Study here in VA and when I found out (in Dec) that coming this Feb would be a new Beth Moore study of the book of Revelations I though it would be really cool to do her Daniel Bible study before hand. Well thankfully two of my friends also wanted to do it, so starting shortly after Christmas we started meeting once a week during the kids nap times to discuss the lessons and watch the DVDs. Since we only had about a month and a half we decided that we would only do the second half of Daniel (the prophesy section) to prepare us for the study on Revelations (maybe after the Revelations study we can go back and do the whole Daniel study). Getting together each week also gave our kids a chance to play together and learn how to share. :) One problem this week was that Nate and Lisa decided to take early morning naps and so they were both wide awake and ready to listen to Beth conclude the book of Daniel. Thankfully Sara has a bag of 100 balls that kept Nate and Lisa entertained during the video (Sara, like a good little girl that she is was dutifully taking a nap!) :) Thanks ladies for doing this study with me!!! I learned a lot and am now ready to conquer the book of Revelations!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Barnes said...

Great pics! I love the wagon. That is awesome that you are doing this.

Anitra said...

I had a friend that just completed the Daniel study. She really loved it and highly recommended it. What did you think of the part you did?

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Anitra, I loved it!! Jeff and i had worked through the first several weeks (but Jeff hated the audio sessions 'cause there wasn't anything to watch...we are going to try it with the videos because we both really learned a lot...and the church here will let us check them out.) I would strongly recommend the study...it's very very convicting...at least it was for me.