Twice this past week Nate and I went to feed the ducks...and twice we were disappointed. I had found some old bread in the fridge while I was cleaning it (yes Dad I did clean my fridge!) and I thought it would be perfect to take it on our run and then finish my run at the James River so Nate and I could feed the ducks. (1st picture, top left). Well we got done with the run and the only thing being eaten was Cheez-its (by Nate) since their were no duckies. :( Then on Friday Jeff was getting off work a little early and we decided to take said bread to Lake Maury (close to CNU/Mariners Museum) to feed the ducks. Well not only were there no ducks but there was also a sign telling us that even if there was ducks that we should NOT feed them. :( (Probably the reason why the ducks don't hang out there anymore.) So needless to say twice out to feed the duck and yet I still have some old bread in my car just waiting to be consumed. Maybe this week...

No comments:
Post a Comment