Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby Update...

So we only have 6 weeks left til my due date. :) Can't wait to meet this little one...except we still really don't have any names. I think that is the big thing stressing me out right now. With Nate we had a name picked well before 30 weeks and since there is a chance that they will induce me early (since Nate was a beast) it makes me nervous to be name-less. We do have an appointment for Jan 31st to see how big this little girl is getting (Jeff also wants them to verify it really is a girl). I think it will be fun to see her so late in the game. If she is measuring big then there is a good chance they will try to induce me a week early. I would really rather to let nature (by God's design) take it's own course, however I really don't want to deliver a bigger kid than Nate.

On another note, I have started nesting, big time, and driving Jeff crazy. It's a good thing he had this last week off (well, he wanted to work, but with the snow campus was closed however he did get some stuff done for classes at home.) So far we have reorganized the kids room (still need to finish decorating), reorganized the spare room (including getting rid of tons of stuff, going through files, etc.), and I started "deep" cleaning the kitchen. Jeff thinks I am crazy, but by Day 2 of my craziness he started helping out a lot. (I think when he saw me moving the fridge to clean behind and on top of it that he figured he better help for everyone's sanity and safety. It didn't help that because Mom was standing on the counters to clean them out and clean above them that Nate figured he could pull over a chair and climb on the stove to help as well...thankfully the stove had not been used in several hours.)

Anyway, we are slowly getting ready for this little girl to join us...now if we could just figure out what to name her...

1 comment:

The Barnes said...

You have been one busy girl! We took down the decorations yesterday and cleaned lots:) ready for a week for Corey back to work and the normal routine of life!:) You will find just the perfect name when you have too:)!