So Jeff usually tries to time his devotion time during the Elmo part of Sesame Street so if we have the TV on he won't be interrupted by his little helper. This morning however, not even Elmo would keep Nate from joining Daddy. He ran down to our room and had the door open before I could get to him and before you knew it he was sittin' on the bed helping Daddy out with his Bible reading. I thought it was too cute, so instead of helping my husband regain his devotional time I grabbed the camera (I know I am just the most helpful wife.) :)
Of course it wouldn't be picture time without a little "cheese" going on. Nate seems to think that every big book must be the Bible so anytime he picks up a big book we have to sing the "B-I-B-L-E" song...which I am perfectly fine with. Also, one day when we drove to pick up Jeff from work I ask Nate what Daddy did at work. He answered "Bible" so I am not sure if Nate thinks Daddy is a pastor or if he just remembers the big books on Daddy's desk but I thought it was cute (and really how do you explain to a 22 month old that their Daddy is a chemist?) I just pray that someday Nate will grow up to be a man of God just like his Daddy.
1 comment:
Tiffany, Just wanted to elt you know I read a bit of your blog today. Praying that all goes well with your pregnancy and delivery. Can't wait to know her name.
Enjoyed seeing pics of the family.
Post a Comment