So with Nate and with this little one we have tried to take "belly shots" every week (we were a little better with Nate than this one. :( Well, Nate is usually around and for the past couple of weeks had wanted to get his "own" shot of him kissing the baby. This weekend was a little different in that when we were finished with my traditional three shots, Nate walked over to the same spot I had been and did his own little posses. We thought it was too cute and couldn't resist taking Nate's "belly shots". He was so proud of himself after we were done and of course had to check out Daddy's camera skills. :)
(NOTE: YES, this is how big I am at 38 weeks...this baby can't come soon enough!! I really didn't want to post my belly shots, but in order to explain Nate's I am "taking one for the team.")

2 comments:
Awww... very cute! We will be praying for you and Baby Carney that things go smoothly. Did you get a name yet?? :=)
This is very cute Tiffany! And made me laugh. Hope all goes well with little baby girl's arrival soon!
Post a Comment