Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beach...Our first trip!!

I can't believe that it was JUNE before we made it to the beach!! Last year I think we start going in late Feb early March. Well, we finally made it. And I realized that with two kids the beach is definitely a two parent activity!! Thankfully Jill came to with us and since her girls are older she helped out with Nate and Lisa. I have another beach trip planned for this week and I am hoping that some more people with older kids are going to join us...please...or I might just have to ask Jeff to take a day off. :)

Here is Nicole's first dip in the York river...she had the same reaction Nate did.


One of the tall ship sailing down (or up...can't remember) the river.


Nate loved the sand





Nicole and I after her first dip


Kathryn, Lisa, and Sydney enjoying the cool water


Jill thankfully walked with Nate while I was feeding Nicole


Nate and Lisa scoping it out


Sam and Nicole playing


Nicole taking a nap. I don't think she liked the beach too much. I think it might have been too hot out for her since her little checks were really red.

My sand castle...it was in progress and then Nate decided it needed some demo work and I never got back to the renovation.

No comments: