Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our new stroller...

Jeff's co-workers gave us a gift card so we were able to get this awesome stroller. It's a joovy stroller, otherwise known as a sit and stand. Nate has a platform that he can stand on (behind Nicole) or it has a little bench he can sit on. We also have the car seat adapter so I can put Nicole in the stroller in her car seat. We have only had the stroller for a week but I LOVE it. The best part is that I feel a little more secure with Nate right in front of me on the stroller in the parking lots. I don't have to worry as much about him just taking off and running.




Side Note: Nate and I have been working on holding hands while we are in parking lots or places with cars. When I was explaining to him why he had to hold my hand I told him it was because he was little and the car can't see him but Mommy is big and car see her. Now every time we get out of the car I ask him where we are. He then proceeds with the following: "Parking lot. Hold hands. Nate little boy, cars not see but Mommy BIG, car see. Not want cars hit me." I love our little conversations!

No comments: