Thank you to all of our Service Men and Women for dedicating your time, energy, and often times their lives for our freedom!
We had a great time over Memorial weekend hanging out with a bunch of our friends from our Sunday school class...many of which currently are serving our country. Saturday evening our class decided to attend a baseball game over in Norfolk (the Norfolk Tides...a triple A team). Sunday we found ourselves at one of our Sunday school classmates house for a wonderful picnic. I tried to take a bunch of pictures however I didn't end up with all that many. :(
Gathering to pray before we ate.
The kids playing with bubbles
The big kids playing basketball
Hanging out at the game before it started
Kathryn and Sam getting ready for some baseball
Jeff wanted to get some nachos even though we had pizza for dinner :) We left Nate at home with Lisa (and a babysitter) so we could actually watch the game this year. :)
Sam after a little nap. I loved her sweaty hair...I think it looks more red (?)
No comments:
Post a Comment