Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

I know I am really behind on blogging...it's just too nice outside to be sitting at the computer. Anyway, on June 8th Lisa turned 2!!! Nate and I had been practicing singing to her for a while and once I told him we were going to the farm for her b'day he couldn't wait. Of course we talked about how she was going to be 2 (he tried to convince me she was going to be 5), and now when you ask him how old he is he say 3! Maybe someday he will finally tell people the correct age. :)

Here Nate and Josie are posing for the camera.

All the kids (and Rebekah) checking out all the animals


Kathryn and Matt paid for the kids to get food for the animals. Nate wasn't go to go near any animal if he had to feed it, except the ducks. He liked feeding the ducks.


Olivia feeding the sheep


We got there early so they were still feeding the animals. We watched them feed the cows and the kids loved it because the cows were moo-ing, and moo-ing loudly. I actually have a video of all the kids moo-ing with the cows. :)


Awwww, snack/cupcake time!


Got to love the green faces! Nate took two bites of his cupcake and then I got to eat the rest. :)


The birthday girl


Coley along for the ride.


Sydney is one of the kids in my Sunday school class and she likes babies...but she couldn't remember me being pregnant while teaching (wish I could forget pregnancy that fast! And wish even more that the pregnancy pounds would disappear that fast!)

No comments: