Well, it's summer time here in VA even if it isn't June 21st yet. We were having some great weather, however no it is just down right HOT! Last week, when it the weather was great, Nate and I decided to invite some friends over to play outside. I watched the weather reports and decided that last Wed was the perfect day. So I sent the emails, bought the food, blew up the pool, cleaned the water table, and then they came. Well...I guess I just kept inviting people and since it was going to be outside I didn't think much of how many people I was inviting. We ended up with 15 kids here! It was a lot of kids! I think they all had fun but I was so busy rushing around getting things that I think next time I do it we will just have a couple of friends over to play. Nate was a little overwhelmed and I found out later spent much of the morning hanging out next to the chip bowl (see pics below.) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment