Friday, June 24, 2011

Nicole is 4 months old!

Where has the time gone...of course she is now 4 1/2 months olds and I am just now getting a chance to update the blog. I guess late is better than never.

We took Coley (her most common nickname, but she is also called: Cole, Little Bit, Little Pepper, Pretty Girl, Precious...I think that is about it.) to the doctor for her 4 month check up and her shots. We found out that she is now 13 lbs 12 oz, 26 inches, and has a head circumference of 16 inches. So that puts her at 50% for weight, 95% for height and between 95-97% for head. She is a growing girl! We finally had her sleeping through the nights...that is until her doc appt and her shots. :( Now we are working on getting her to sleep through again. She is grabbing on to anything within her reach (including Mommy and Nate's hair if we get too close), she is rolling over, moving all over her crib at night, she is starting to sit up, eat solids, and she continues to bring us all joy. Nate still loves to "perform" for her and I how found lately that if I am busy doing stuff and Coley starts to fuss Nate will go over and "entertain" her. She generally will calm down and smile/coo for her brother. He loves it, she loves it, and I can get something done. :)

The kids are still sharing a room and that has it's ups and downs. We had one night last week (after shots) when Nicole woke up crying at 1:30 a.m., cried till 3:30a.m. Of course she woke Nate up around 2 a.m. and we put him in bed with Jeff (so in theory both the guys could sleep), he came back in with me in his bed around 2:20 a.m. Once Nicole calmed down Nate was till wide awake and ready to take on the day. I left the room around 3:15 a.m. at which time Nate started crying and cried till 4 a.m. when he woke up Nicole. Let's just say it was a rough night and I am just really glad it was a Friday night!

Nate loves the "bunny" pictures each month



Here's our big girl!!


A common look for Nicole...sliding over. We have had to completely stop putting her on the couch since she is rolling and moving so much more lately.



1 comment:

The Grasmans said...

Tiffany, I love all the new pictures! Nicole is getting so big:) Her smile is the sweetest! And Nate looks so grown up too. I can't believe it! I love the pics of them together. Luke feels the same way about holding Avery these days. She's too wiggly! How are you and Jeff doing? Hopefully things are getting easier with 2! Avery will be 7 months on Wed. and I feel like life is back into a routine again. It feels good. Hope all is well!!!