Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The bounce house

I found a coupon for a free day at the bounce house so I thought we should give it a try. I have heard mixed reviews about the bounce house so since it was free I thought that if we didn't like it we didn't have to stay. Well, after a rough start...due to the fact that Mommy didn't realized there was a toddler room...we found some bounce houses that Nate loved. We ended up staying for almost 2 hours and I was really worried that Nate would be sore the next day from all that jumping. He loved the two toddler bounce houses and he also enjoyed the baseball machine. Overall I thought it was fun and since Nate took a great nap and went to bed early I am thinking we might go there again. :)

Nate getting into the bouncing groove.


Coley taking her morning nap


Trying out the slide



We spent lots of time hitting balls. The machine blew up the ball so the ball would actually move on the kid. Nate was nailing them...of course he may have had to take a couple of swings before contact but we will take it. :)

No comments: