1. Several weeks ago we were headed out to breakfast and a guy almost hit us. I slammed on my breaks, said "Whoa". Then I heard Nate from the back seat say, "Come on, people! Trying to drive here!" Guess I know what I generally say while I am driving. :)
2. The other day in the car Nate and I were talking about David and Goliath (he thinks Daddy is strong as Goliath and he was telling me he wants to be like Goliath when he is big...had to talk to him about why we want to be different than Goliath and serve the One True God.) I was trying to get Nate to see that the story of David and Goliath was the same as the Veggie Tales story "Dave and the Giant Pickle." I kept mentioning Jr asparagus and finally Nate said, "Mommy, I talk about Jr first, then God! Jr goes and gets a brown Cheerio then he swings it round, and round, and round and then it hits, and pop goes the weasel. Then big pickle, he falls down." :)
3. Last night both kids were in bed and we heard a crash followed by Coley crying. Both Jeff and I rushed in and asked Nate what happened. He was laying in bed and just said, "Coley just freakin' out, Mommy." We later figured out that his shopping cart had tipped over and crash was toys falling out of it. (This was all followed by me finding a frog in our bathroom and me "freakin' out." Don't worry, Jeff is my hero/knight in shining armor and removed the frog from our house.)
No comments:
Post a Comment