Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When you don't know what else to do...

because your two-year old seems especially crabby/whiny, you pull out some of your Sunday school crafts.  Nate seemed to wake up on the wrong side of the bed after his nap today and since Daddy is out of town I knew we needed to do something before one of us went crazy (read: before I went crazy!)  This semester we started using a new Sunday school curriculum that I absolutely love.  One of the things I love about it is that the crafts aren't too complicated (read: messy) and the kids love them.  This is one we did several weeks ago and since I just happened to have fruit loops on hand as well as some yarn, we were good to go.

Nate was a little hesitant at first but then really got into stringing on the fruit loops.

Deep concentration

Almost done...he really enjoyed eating the broken fruit loops.

Proud wear of his fruit loop necklace.  He told me he was going to eat it tomorrow (everything right now is, tomorrow.  "We come back and buy this tomorrow?"  "We go to Bible study tomorrow." "Thomas comes on tomorrow." You get the picture)

No comments: