How great is it to just get up, get dressed, get some breakfast and then hit the beach? It's pretty awesome!
 |
| Despite wanted to be really really lazy, I really miss running on the beach so I decided to go for a run while the kids were hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa (Daddy was sleeping...our kids don't sleep very well anywhere but home. We ended up with Jeff and Coley in one bed, Nate and I in the other.) |
 |
| Nothing like a little coffee and a paci to enjoy the sun and sand |
 |
| Great way to start the morning |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Our little Coley girls isn't much of a beach goer |
 |
| Only an organic chemist would draw this in sand, or maybe a genelogist...not sure what it is. |
 |
| Testing the waters...it was COLD! Nate got his swimsuit wet and thought he needed new shorts. :) |
Nate, Grandma, and I spent over an hour outside chasing sea gulls...well, Nate did the chasing, Grandma and I talked. Nate loves the beach and I am looking forward to many more trips this year (although to the one's a little closer to home.) Coley doesn't like it too much, she is hot natured like her daddy, so I hope once the water gets a little warmer and we can start getting in the water that she will enjoy it a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment