Monday, March 12, 2012

Nate's birthday morning

We waited until Nate's actual birthday (Saturday) to open all his presents from the family.  I thought Nate would be so excited (since he has been talking about his birthday for weeks) and would want to open presents right away, however he wanted to watch Thomas and Bob the builder first! 
Getting ready to watch his "shows".  Turns out they were have a Dr. Seuss marathon instead since it is also his birthday

Hat that we made out of one of Nate's birthday cards.

More new cars from the new Cars2 movie

A new search and find book

OK now we are getting into the birthday spirit

We got Nate a Cars track that is wooden and works with his Thomas track.  Now we can combine both our cars and trains (I think Jeff and I will have just as much fun with this.  We both enjoy setting up the track and Nate enjoys playing with it...and Coley loves destroying/eating it.)

A shirt Grammy sent that was Jeff's as a boy.

Grammy and Grumpy got Nate a new bike...his favorite toy right now!

No comments: