Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nate's birthday lunch

For Nate's birthday lunch we took him to Red Robin so they could sing "Happy Birthday" to him.  Of course we also had to pick a restaurant that served Mac N Cheese or it was a no go. :)
Nate and Grandma had to try out his new car carrier that Miss. Kathryn made him.

Coley got her first bite of a chocolate shake...I think she liked it.

My Mac N Cheese boy!

They brought him out a sundae before they started to sing.

I was surprised at how he handled the singing.  He kind of just sat back and listened.  We have been singing "Happy Birthday" since Nov (to whoevers birthday was next.)  I thought he would be so excited but he kind of just took it all in.  Thankfully he shared his sundae with the rest of us. :)

No comments: