Dear Grandpa,
I wanted to write you and thank you for the dried apples. I LOVE 'em. They are so yummy!

Mom said she likes them because when we are out and about they make a good snack. She says that when I get hungry and start thumping her all she has to do is eat some of your dried apples and I stop, that is because I like them so much. Mom was telling me that since she got pregnant you have used probably ~35 lbs of apples to make dried apples for me. That's a lot of apples!! Mom also said that not only do I get lots of vitamins and protein from the apples, but they have also taught me to share (I only tried to hide the bags from Dad once but now I am getting better at letting him have some.) So thank you grandpa for not only making the apples for me, but also sending them to me!
I love you and can't wait to meet you,
"Thumper"
No comments:
Post a Comment