Friday, February 6, 2009

Nesting...stocking up :)

I don't know if stocking up on stuff is part of the "nesting" phase of pregnancy but if it is then I have it bad! I went to Walmart the other day and ended up stocking up on everything, and I mean everything. You never know when you might need some extra Ranch, mustard, oatmeal, etc. :) Anyway, I have been trying to figure out some good meals to make and freeze for after the baby's arrival. Does anyone have any good recipes or ideas? So far all I have been doing is making a little extra of some of our meals and then when Jeff puts them in containers for lunches we freeze a couple. If anyone has any good freezer fine recipes and could either post them here or email me that would be wonderful!! Thanks for the help!

2 comments:

P said...

I think soups freeze well... my dad's potato soup (mmmm) and basic chili. But then again, I loooooove soup. Let me know if you want the potato soup recipe and I can send it to you :)

The Grasmans said...

that is a great idea! i will try to put together some recipes that i freeze and send them too you. I wish meals could go in the mail because I would send you some!!!!