Thursday, February 26, 2009

Doc thinks we will make it

Just had another appointment and the doc thinks that we will make it until after Jeff gets home from IN. He didn't guarantee it but he said he really thinks we will based on the course of my pregnancy thus far. I did mention to him my dilemma: if I should call Jeff if I go into labor while he is in IN or not. Since the doc was a military doc for several years he has experience with this and did give me some valuable advise. He thinks that if it is after Jeff's defense that it would be o.k. to call but really if it is before the defense then don't bother him...unless we have problems. I think this is good advise but I don't plan on having to use it :)

At the church we have been attending there have been two babies born in the past two weeks and both of them were well over 9 lbs! I am afraid that they grow 'em big here on the eastern shore and I am just hoping that this kid decides to stay nice and small...well his head at least :)

We will keep you update! Thanks for all of the prayers!!

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

I can not wait to here that baby has arrived. We are praying for a healthly baby!

Annette said...

I'm so excited to see your baby! I'm so sad I can't go out there this weekend. :( However, I will definitely go out there to visit soon. :)