Friday, April 29, 2011

More Easter pictures

I can't believe I never finished blogging about Easter. I guess that is what happens when you have a 2-year old. :)

After church we went to some friends house to for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. We really pushed Nate since he usually takes a nap around 1 and we weren't eating lunch till 1 but he did great and was able to keep going until 3 (mainly sustained on sugar). He enjoyed the egg hunt but got a slow start because he wouldn't let go of the candy he had in his hand to pick up the eggs. He was extremely excited to see on one of the other kids open the egg and find candy...then he was all about the eggs. :)


Nate is was also very much into taking his own Easter photos...here are some examples from that night.

No comments: