Craig holding Nicole...he was a natural. :)
Jeremy holding Nicole...he put her to sleep
And we can't forget the fun Nate had with everyone!! After we got home from church on Sunday Nate went looking for everyone and even after his nap he was asking for them. :) I guess Mom and Dad are boring. Kyle and Brenda sent us a gift a couple of weeks ago that include a stuffed E. coli plush and the periodic chart blocks. We have been playing with the E.coli plush (Nate likes to throw it on you and yell "Yucky" or rub it on you while you say "Ewwww, yucky".) but this was the first time he got to play with the blocks...well he didn't really get to 'cause his daddy was too busy playing with them. ;)
Again more block playing and E.coli throwing. (I think Jeff's favorite part was spelling out Syracuse with the elements...I think he wants to put the blocks up in the kids room to start them thinking about going to SU.)
No comments:
Post a Comment