Last summer I found this cool remote controlled John Deere tractor at a garage sale for only $1. The lady mentioned that she thought that the remote still worked but I figured Nate would have fun with it even if the remote didn't work. However, the lady failed to mention that one of the wheels was broken off. :( When I got home from the garage sale we showed Nate the tractor and he thought it was very cool and wanted to play with it. We decided to try the remote just to see if it did indeed work. Well it work and totally freaked Nate out. Nate still played with the tractor, however we took the batteries out and put up the remote...that is until today.
Today I made the bad mistake of putting the batteries back into the remote and glued the tractors wheel back on. Then for the 1+ hours we had to listen to the tractor click (since the tire wasn't on very well) and Nate scream and chase the tractor. The best was when Jeff would control it and Nate would chase it. We heard "I got it" at volume 10+ numerous times. We finally had to "put the tractor down for a nap" just so we could get some peace and so Nate could take a nap. I am glad he liked it but I think we will only pull it out in extreme situations.
This picture was taken about 10 minutes after the tractor had to take a nap...maybe I will use it to tire the kid out. ;)
1 comment:
I can not wait for garage sale season to start. This Friday there is a bunch that I hope to get too. Wish you were closer we could get a bargain together:)
Love the tractor!
Post a Comment