Saturday, April 23, 2011
Somethings wrong...
The other day I was trying to take a picture of Nicole in this adorable dress that a friend gave us and I was having a horrible time with the camera. The pictures where either blurry or just bad. Regardless I really liked some of Nicole's expressions.





I liked some of the pictures so I posted them but after about 15 shots I finally figured out that someone (names won't be mentioned to protect the innocent) had changed the setting on the camera!! I got some better pictures after I changed the setting back but I think the lighting was off (this is the main reason I will not be buying one of the cool big cameras...I have problems with the point and click cameras!) The grubby little finger prints on the camera lens didn't help matters.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love her flower:)
Post a Comment