Just two crazy chemists having fun!
Yes, we can see them this time. Thanks for re-posting
Oh, this is Becca, by the way. :)
I was wondering who that was...
Sweet pics! Love the feet picture.
Yeah:) I can see them! Nicole is a little doll; what a precious girl! We are going to meet little Jackson Grove tomorrow. Wish we could buzz down and see you guys too:)
The Rebekah post is me, Sarah Grasman:) I'm on my sister's laptop and didn't realize I didn't sign in!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes, we can see them this time. Thanks for re-posting
Oh, this is Becca, by the way. :)
I was wondering who that was...
Sweet pics! Love the feet picture.
Yeah:) I can see them! Nicole is a little doll; what a precious girl! We are going to meet little Jackson Grove tomorrow. Wish we could buzz down and see you guys too:)
The Rebekah post is me, Sarah Grasman:) I'm on my sister's laptop and didn't realize I didn't sign in!
Post a Comment