Cora and I share a birthday so that evening we headed over to the Howell's for some dinner and fun. It was a blast!! John grilled some delicious steaks and all the food was so good (including the billion calorie "root beer float cake" Cora requested I make!) We got Cora ladder ball for her b'day so we had some fun playing with that (I just might add that my team won every time!!! Caedmon was on my team and we won then he switched to Uncle Jeff's and they lost!) We also had tons of fun on the trampoline and the hammock. Thanks Kara for hosting (and the $ towards my kindle!)! And thanks Uncle Jeremy for my beautiful bracelets!
| Getting ready for ladder ball. |
| I think Nate could have jumped all night. |
| Don't know what was happening but my guess is Cosette deserved it! |
| The game was in full swing. I was un-stoppable! |
| Watching us kids play. |
| More jumping. |
| Jeff getting in on the action. |
| Even Grandpa jumped! |
| Coley could swing all day if we let her. (My bum was too small for the seat so I had to ask Kammi to swing her.) |
| Coley also enjoyed jumping...as long as it wasn't too high. |
No comments:
Post a Comment