Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fun boys playdates

At the beginning of June we had some friends over to play.  Thanks to Christina we had some delicious food to eat!  It was so much fun to watch the 3, 3 yr old boys have a blast together.  I had everyone over here but then I thought the boys would really enjoy this fun new park by our house.  They enjoyed it but so did the baby girls.
Coley and Amelia hanging out.


Nate trying to walk from one stump to the next.

It's a race down the slide...and the winner is...Nate.

Amelia wanted to eat and Coley was a little jealous she didn't get a bottle.

Who let Josiah captain the ship?  This ship is driving CRAZY!

Nate talking to Josiah and Gideon.

Answering back.

She loves the swings!

Amelia's first time in the swings...I think she liked it. :)

No comments: