Monday, June 11, 2012

Richmond Children's Museum

The home school conference started on Thursday afternoon, went all day Friday, and finished up on Saturday.  Well, Jeff just hung out with the kids at the conference on Thursday but on Friday he decided to take them to the Richmond Children's Museum.  I think they all had a ton of fun and each one of them had to tell me about their favorite part.  Here are some of the pictures Jeff took.
Nate realizing where they were.

Coley trying to leave right after they got there

Little Farmers

Coley driving a truck with the worlds largest tomato on it.

His new ride

I always knew he was hatched...now we have a picture to prove it. :)

Coley braving the dinosaur

I guess this was a tree house the kids liked.  Coley's favorite part was riding the carousel.  She told me all about it by swinging her arms in a circle and humming.  She may not talk much but she can definitely communicate.

Alright, now I don't have to go to Jiffy Lube to get my car fixed, Nate knows how.

He also knows how to pick apples. :)

Exploring the deep, dark, scary cave.  I guess he was nervous to go around the corner so Jeff used the flash on the camera as a light...they didn't find any monsters but they did find a little girl hiding.

This was a cool mat that played music if you stepped on it.  Coley wasn't heavy enough (so she tried to get the stroller involved) but finally learned how to jump with both feet to get it to play.

No comments: