While the guys were at the concert, Stasia and I took the kids on a walk to the park. This park was simple but very cool. The kids had fun...and so did the adults. :)
| They had a big sand box that was tons of fun. Coley stayed relatively clean until about 30 sec before we were leaving when another kid threw a handful of sand in her hair. :( |
| Taking on the slide |
| Her first motorcycle ride...she was the motor. |
| Nate's first teter-toter ride. |
| Cool train cars to play in. |
| The big kids playground. |
| Stasia showing us all how to do the monkey bars. |
| Coley went down the big slide by herself. |
| Nate loved the big slide (we had to get pictures of him at the various point of the slide...I am only posting one. :) |
| On your marks, get set, GO! This was Nate's favorite part. I think it was because he always seemed to win. |
| Coley loves the swings! |
No comments:
Post a Comment