Christ is Risen!! Christ is Risen, indeed! This year Easter was more "real" to me than in the past. Thankfully I have had a very blessed life and have been blessed to not lose someone close to me to death. However this year some friends of ours lost their 4 month old baby girl in March. Having never really experience grief before I don't really think I really "got" what a sacrifice it was for Christ to die for my sins. This year I understood a little bit more (I still have a long way to go and lots to learn) about the true meaning/significance of Easter. This year Easter transitioned from more head knowledge to more heart knowledge.
We had a great Easter with friends and hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well. Please don't forget what Easter is really about.
Happy Easter! Here are some of our Easter day pictures.
 |
| The meltdown at church. |
 |
| Family picture. |
 |
| The kids playing in Coley's bed before heading over to Jill's for Easter lunch. |
 |
| Coley was very very scared of Sydney's Easter bunny costume so she hung out with Mr. Mark during the Easter egg hunt. |
 |
| Nate and Sam checking out Sydney and Brenna's very cool toys. |
 |
| The kids tables. |
 |
| Enjoying her Easter lunch with friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment