Nate decided a while ago that he wanted a hot
wheels party for his 4th birthday. Thankfully his birthday is in March
and my idea was to have everyone bring their bikes for bike races. It
was a gorgeous day (all be it a little chilly) and we had the kids go
out and race their bikes. I think they all had fun. I also had plates
for the kids to decorate. They were supposed to draw a car on the plate
(or color a car that mom drew for them) and then in theory the plates
after baking would be permanent. You know, one of those ideas from
pinterest. :) I had the kids
do the plates first so that we could use them to eat their pizza and
cupcakes on. They kids thought it was fun to eat off their very own
personalized plate. However I am finding that it really wasn't
permanent as the pin said. All of our plates have washed off but I
guess that just means we get to do it again. :) Nate got a ton of games
(something we desperately needed) and we have had so much fun playing
the games. He also got a Superman "action figure" with a motorcycle
that he is LOVING to death. (Coley can even sing the beginning of the
Superman song.) Overall it was fun party (we missed Daddy) and it so so
much fun to celebrate my little boy turning 4!
| Nate saw this on Amazon and really wanted it. It was about the only decorations that I bought. :) |
| Cupcakes that were supposed to look like a monster truck. |
| We got balloons for everyone and a Happy Birthday banner (I need to make one for Nate!) |
| Making their own plates with markers. |
| Having bike races. |
| On your marks, get set, GO!! |
| Lisa, a fashionista as always. :) |
| Sam's ready for a cupcake. I think she was singing "Happy Birthday". |
| Yummy pizza for lunch. |
| Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday... |
| Enjoying the cupcakes. |
| Birthdays are fun. We get cupcakes. |
| And we get frosting all over our faces! |
| Delicious! |
| And opening presents. |
No comments:
Post a Comment